The Catawba Valley Furniture Academy is an industry-driven training program designed by local furniture manufacturers to prepare students for skilled positions that are in high demand by one of the region's largest employers.
What does the program provide to its students?
- Explore Specific Career Paths: Plant tours, Career Previews, and Assessments help students determine best career options.
- Hands-on Training: Students acquire critical skills through hands-on training in our simulated furniture manufacturing facility.
- Quality Instruction: Learn from experienced craftsmen from our local industries.
- High Pay/High Demand Jobs: Train for lucrative career opportunities today.
The program offers a series of classes including:
- Furniture Fundamentals
- Pattern Making
- Manual Cutting
- Automated Cutting
- Introduction to Upholstery
- Spring Up
- Inside Upholstery
- Outside Upholstery
To find out more about the program, register for the class, and learn about scholarship opportunities, please contact us at (828) 327-7000, ext. 4294
Catawba Valley Furniture Academy
Lori Price, Business & Industry Services
(828) 327-7000 x. 4294; firstname.lastname@example.org